Quiet with sandals

August 18, 2017


August, definitely the hardest month for those who work season, but I try not to give up!
One of my favourite place to escape from the massive amount of Hersonissos' turists is the village of Koutouloufari, where I shot these pics. New in: these fab striped shoes from Oysho. Another highlight of this period is my hair... maybe I finally found one product that really makes the difference...what do you think?! I want to experiment it a little bit more before talking to you, but surely my hair looks more hydrated.
#exploringcrete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agosto, sicuramente il mese peggiore per chi lavora in stagione, ma cerco di non arrendermi!
Uno dei miei posti preferiti per sfuggire le masse di turisti di Hersonissos è il villaggio di Koutouloufari, dove ho scattato queste foto. New in: questi favolosi sandali a righe di Oysho. Un'altra novità di questo periodo sono i miei capelli... forse ho finalmente trovato un prodotto che fa davvero la differenza... che ne pensate?! Voglio sperimentarlo ancora un po' prima di parlarvene, certo sicuramente i miei capelli sono più idratati.
#esplorandocreta
T-shirt: le motto
Shorts: bershka
Shoes: Oysho

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis





You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE