Matala

June 20, 2016


Today is life tomorrow never comes.
Matala is a really famous and important place for the hippies of all over the world. It is a small gulf with a really characteristic rock full of caves. Here the "flower power" is really high, plus I was super lucky, because when I went, there was the festival.
I don't even have to mention it: the first thing that I did, I bought some flowers for my hair. And I did an extemporary hairdo.
Do you like my hippy look ?! :-P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vivi oggi, il domani non arriva.
Matala è un posto famoso e molto importante per gli hippy di tutto il mondo. Si tratta di un piccolo golfo con una caratteristica roccia piena di caverne. Qui il concetto "pace e amore" prende davvero vita. Sono stata molto fortunata perchè sono riuscita ad andare nel periodo del festival.
Scontatissimo...prima cosa che ho fatto è stato acquistare fiori per i capelli, ed ho improvvisato una pettinatura.
Vi piace il mio look hippy?! :-P

Dress: Vintage in a street market
Shoes: Greisy

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis


















You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE