Dancing in the wind

June 10, 2016


When I was shooting this post I wasn`t so sure about the result, because at the beginning I didn`t like my hair, so I tried an hairdo to fix it, then I didn`t like how the dress looked on me, so I tied a part of it and wore a second skirt for the transparency, and then I had planned flat shoes, and I ended up with heels. Anyway, now that I see the pictures I am really satisfied, maybe one of the best posts...of course also the background...and the photographer helped a lot ;-P
P.S. I am in love with these mismatched earrings, aren`t they cute?!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quando stavo scattando questo post, non ero troppo sicura del risultato, perché inizialmente non mi piacevano i capelli e per aggiustarli ho fatto una pettinatura, poi non mi piaceva come cadeva il vestito e ne ho annodata una parte e usato una seconda gonna per la trasparenza, infine avevo pianificato scarpe basse e ho finito per indossare i tacchi. Ad ogni modo, adesso che vedo le foto sono piuttosto soddisfatta, anzi forse uno dei migliori post...certamente anche lo sfondo...e il fotografo hanno aiutato molto ;-P
P.S. Mi sono innamorata di questi orecchini spaiati, non sono adorabili?!

Dress: Alexi Andriotti
Shoes: OVS
Earrings: Patra`s street market

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis














You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. La ritmica ti ha lasciato grazia e leggerezza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Risultato bellissimo direi invece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos <3

    Love,
    Swantje
    http://www.swanted.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swedish girl in tokyo...brave!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE