Roman sandals

June 16, 2016


And now here we are with the new entry of the summer, these amazing roman sandals. I was looking for something like this since last year, actually I would have liked to find even higher sandals, but due to my thin legs everything was too big except this gold ones <3
I matched them with my ever-lasting coloured dress from Tezenis. It is so comfy that I use it also as pajamas many times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed eccoci con il nuovo acquisto dell`estate, questi sandali alla schiava. Cercavo qualcosa di simile dall`anno scorso, a dire la verita` avrei voluto qualcosa fino al ginocchio, ma a causa delle mie gambe magrette mi stava tutto grande tranne questo modello dorato <3
Li ho abbinati con il mio intramontabile vestito di Tezenis E` cosi` comodo che lo uso anche per dormire a volte.

Dress: Tezenis
Shoes: No name

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis



















You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE