Sneakers

May 25, 2016


This post was really spontaneous. I wasn't prepared at all, the only think I could do was to put some lipstick. In any case I have to say that I really like it.
You can see my super new in: these sneakers by Lotto. I am really not able to buy sneakers. Every time that I go shopping with this aim, I end up buying something else... This time though, the price was really good, only 25 euros...so I bought them, and I am really satisfied, thank to the white colour they are perfect with any combination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo post è stato molto spontaneo. Non era stato minimamente programmato, l'unica cosa che ho potuto fare è stato mettere un velo di rossetto. Ad ogni modo devo dire che mi piace.
Potete vedere il mio ultimo acquisto: le scarpe da ginnastica di Lotto. Io sono davvero incapace di comprare scarpe da ginnastica. Ogni volta che vado a fare compere con questo scopo finisco sempre per comprare qualcos'altro... Sta volta però il prezzo mi ha fatto davvero gola, solo 25 euro...quindi le ho comprate, e sono davvero soddisfatta; grazie al colore bianco sono perfette con qualunque abbinamento.


Top: Vintage
Vest:Vintage
Shorts: Bershka
Sneakers:Lotto

Pic by Tilemachos Tsouramanis














You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. Awosome! These unexpected are better! Love the way you stand.❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awosome! These unexpected are better! Love the way you stand.❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great look, it’s a nice way of styling… love those sneakers!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE