Diving in the pool

May 15, 2016


I am talking from the bottom of a pool...I can't wait to see when it will be fuuuuuuuull. Actually now that I am speaking the weather is horrible, so it is wonderful to see sunny pics.
I used this dress, that I like to turn into a skirt, combined with a simple with shirt and these wonderful earrings. That's a colourful post. :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi sto parlando dal fondo di una piscina...non vedo l'ora di vederla pienaaaaaaa. A dir la verità in questo momento il tempo è orribile, quindi vedere queste foto luminose rasserena.
Ho usato questo vestito, che spesso faccio diventare gonna, abbinato ad una magliettina bianca semplice e questi splendidi orecchini. Un post colorato. :-)

Top: Vintage
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Afrodite

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis







 

You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. Adorable look dear!
    lena
    http://skinnycature.com/the-miracle-of-1001-night/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look! I love the skirt, I love the earrings, I love it all! You look so cute! <3

    Xoxo
    Serein
    https://sereinwu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE