Slack

May 08, 2016


It's twenty days that I live next to the sea side and not even one post... Here we are to solve the problem.
I found this super cool way (maybe just for me) to use this dress: I didn't tie it on the breast and I left it slack, so that it gives the idea of a jumpsuit...and of course I combined it with a coral top.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venti giorni che vivo di fianco al mare e nemmeno un post...Risolviamo subito.
Ho trovato questo modo interessante (almeno per me) di usare questo vestito: non l'ho allacciato sul petto, ma l'ho lasciato morbido, in modo da dare un effetto salopette...e naturalmente l'ho abbinato ad un top corallo.

Top: OVS
Dress: 4U
Shoes: Fashion Times
Bracelet: Moschino

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis







You Might Also Like

2 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE