Chilling in the blue

May 19, 2016


This was my first, and for now last, swim in the Cretan sea. Back then, the season didn't start, so the sea was all for me...plus was really cold.
This swim suit is a present from a friend of mine, actually I use to get more excited when I don't wear things that I bought for myself...cause I see it like a challenge, I have to transform them into my style.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questa è stata la mia prima ed ultima nuotata nel mare cretese. All'epoca la stagione non era ancora iniziata, quindi il mare era tutto per me...in più era freddissimo.
Questo costume è un regalo di un'amica, a dir la verità io adoro indossare cose che non mi sono comprata da sola...perchè è una sfida riuscire ad adattarle al mio stile.


Swimsuit: Vintage
Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis








You Might Also Like

4 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE