My Big...Greek Wedding

September 01, 2015


Opaaaa! Last week I attended my first Greek wedding, that was an experience! I have to say that the funniest part was the dances: only typical and folkloristic Greek music. And when we speak about dancing I never say no (you can check my instagram 7sevendaysara).
At first I didn't know what to wear, in the end I've chosen a short black dress with a bright pink foulard for the shoulders: classy...I couldn't fail.
I think that the decorations for the wedding were magic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opaaaa! La scorsa settimana ho partecipato al mio primo matrimonio greco, è stata un' esperienza particolarissima! Devo dire che la parte più divertente sono stati i balli: solo musica rigorosamente folkloristica greca. E quando si parla di ballare non mi tiro mai indietro (potete verificare su instagram 7sevendaysara).
Devo dire che inizialmente non sapevo cosa indossare, alla fine ho optato per un vestito nero corto abbinato ad un coprispalle fuxia: un classico...almeno non potevo sbagliare.
L'allestimento del matrimonio era davvero magico.

Dress: Guess
Foulard: Vintage

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis and Sara Nena












You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE