Rare moments

September 29, 2015



I have to wear uniform at work, that's why I don't have many chances to wear my own clothes...sigh! Most of them are untouched since the season started. This is one of the rare moments that I was wearing something more stylish...so I share :-P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lavoro ho sempre l'uniforme, quindi non ho mai occasione di mettere i miei poveri vestiti...sigh! La maggior parte sono intonsi da quando la stagione è iniziata. Questo è stato uno dei rari momenti in cui ho indossato qualcosa di più stiloso...quindi condivido :-P

Vest: United colours of Benetton
T-shirt: Hollister
Jeans: Armani Jeans
Shoes: OVS



You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE