Gelato

June 08, 2015


I would like to say yummy...but not! Maybe it's because I am italian and with the "gelato" I am a little bit picky. In any case I had a great time, it's not so easy to find one hour to go out, so I enjoyed the sun. I hope I can show you this jump-suit a little bit better...It's one of my creations, I am really proud of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vorrei poter dire delizioso...ma no! Forse perchè sono italiana e con il gelato sono molto delicata. In ogni caso mi sono divertita, non è troppo semplice trovare un'ora per uscire, quindi mi sono gustata il sole. Spero di potervi mostrare questa salopette un pò meglio...è una delle mie creazioni, ne sono molto orgogliosa.

Jumpsuit: DIY
Shoes: Nero Giardini

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis





You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE