Toc toc summer

May 23, 2015



Guys I don't wanna say it loud... From 6.30 am till now I tried to break into some wifi. I don't know how...I did it!!!! It was awful to live without internet, without the daily routine of the "reading-blog-with-the-coffee", without speaking to you.
Today I great you with the first summer pics. I spent one hour in a swimming pool next to my house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragazzi, non voglio nemmeno dirlo a voce alta...E' dalle 6.30 di sta mattina che cerco di scovare qualche codice di wifi. Non so come...ma ce l'ho fatta!!!! E' stato orribile vivere senza internet, senza la routine giornaliera di leggere i blog col caffè, senza poter parlare con voi.
Oggi vi saluto con la prima immagine estiva. Ho speso un'ora in una piscina vicino casa.

Pic by Tilemachos Tsouramanis

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Great blog post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the closing phase :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.
    seven days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post.
    Coats for dogs

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE