Piskopianò

May 05, 2015


The town where I live now is called Hersonissos. I have to say that is not the kind of town I prefer: very touristic shops and hotels, it is really difficult to breathe a healty Greek atmosphere. Anyway I found two gorgeous villages in the hills of Hersonissos, they are called Koutouloufari and Piskopianò. When I need to escape from the massive tourism I go there. Here are some pics about the village of Piskopianò.
P.s. sorry for the foulard, but I was a little bit sick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La città dove vivo ora si chiama Hersonissos. Devo dire che non è proprio il tipo di città che mi si confaccia: negozi ed hotel molto turistici, è molto difficile respirare una sana atmosfera greca. Per fortuna ho scovato due villaggi molto carini nelle colline di Hersonissos, si chiamano Koutouloufari e Piskopianò. Quando ho bisogno di staccare la spina dalle masse umane mi rifugio lì. Di seguito trovate alcune fotografie del villaggio Piskopianò.

P.s. scusate per il foulard, ma ero un po’ malata.

 Shirt: Vintage
Vest:Vintage
Leggings: Hue
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: Bata

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis














 



You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE