Gynaika

May 21, 2015


I give up...I think that this summer will be very difficult to keep alive this blog. I promise to do my best, but really, the work is hard and the internet connection is weaker day by day.
These are some pics shot in the garden of the house that I rented. I wanted to have a really "cretan style" dynamic trousers, white shirt and boots. OPAAAAAA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ormai mi arrendo...credo che per quest'estate sarà molto difficile tenere aggiornato il blog. Io prometto di fare del mio meglio...ma il lavoro è davvero duro e la connessione internet è sempre più flebile ogni giorno che passa.
Queste sono alcune foto scattate nel giardino della casa che ho preso in affitto. Ho optato per uno stile davvero Cretese, pantaloni morbidi, camicia bianca e stivali. OPAAAAA!

Shirt: Vintage
Trousers: Motivi
Boots: Barone
Sunnies: Vintage

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis














You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE