Yellow sea

December 04, 2014


I found it agaaaaaain, the Ginkgo Biloba, I think it's one of my favourite trees in autumn. The power of the colour gives a lot of energy. When I was taking pics many people stopped in contemplation. I wasn't ready to shoot for a post...but actually I couldn't manage not to stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'ho trovato di nuovoooooo, il Ginkgo Biloba, penso sia uno dei miei alberi preferiti in autunno. Il potere del colore dà un sacco di energia. Quando stavo facendo le foto si sono fermate in contemplazione un sacco di persone. Non ero pronta per scattare per un post...ma non potevo non fermarmi.

Shirt: Dad's vintage
Trousers: OVS
Boots: Barone
Earring: Dragonfly crafted













You Might Also Like

25 commenti

  1. You look great and I love the leaves. Check out the latest blog post and see how you can save a life while styling in amazing eyewear.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/designer-of-the-month-aframes-eyewear

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look, love the yellow leafs
    http://www.fashiongamble.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall those Fallen leaves i can see Fall is here, and you look great with those outfits

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pants!!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and gorgeous photos! The sea of yellow leaves is simply beautiful!! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great photos with the yellow leafs!

    x
    http://giientjeee.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miss,

    I really have to say that I love your outfits. I think you have a great sense of style. I have noticed that you wear pantyhose/tights from time to time.
    I am wondering if I can interview you for my hosiery blog?
    I would love to get your thoughts, opinions, what you like/don't like, favorite brand(s) and how you style your pantyhose/tights! the blog is thehosieryspot.blogspot.com

    Regards,


    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course I would love too. I have some internet problems lately...sorry for the delay.

      Delete
    2. Hello Sara,

      Thank you very much! Do you have an email I could send some questions to? My email is Ludacris2009dmc@yahoo.com

      Regards,

      Jonathan

      Delete
  8. Omg ita looka like a great autumn, yelloww so much yellow I love it and you looks so beautiful <3 Love your pants!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE