The Hosiery spot

December 15, 2014



Interview with Sara of 7-Sevendays
Hello Everyone,
I am please to announce another interview this time with Sara of the blog 7-Sevendays.  Sara Lives in Italy and I think she has a really great style, and puts together wonderful outfits.  I love how she is able to incorporate hosiery into her outfits as well.  She kindly sent me a few photos showing how she styles hosiery with her outfits, and I must say I love all the colors and patterns!!  I think they really make the outfits fun and exciting!

1. How long have you been wearing pantyhose/tights?

Actually is not so much time. I think four or five years. When I was a kid I totally hated tights. Maybe my high has always been a problem my...1.80 you know when you pull...but there is no more fabric?! Then I found out that with thicker tights i could pull more...and I became addicted. I think they can literally twist your outfit.

2. How often do you wear pantyhose/tights/Knee highs and do you wear them year round?

I wear them once or twice per week from the period september-april, unfortunately I still wear a lot trousers even if I love myself with tights on.

To check the rest...Go to the hosiery spot


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intervista a Sara di 7-Sevendays

Ciao a tutti,
Ho il piacere di annunciarvi un'altra intervista, sta volta con Sara del blog di 
7-sevendays. Sara Vive in Italia e credo che abbia gran stile ed assembli dei grandi look. Mi piace la sua capacità di giocare con le calze nei suoi outfit, e devo dire che ne ammiro tutti i colori e le fantasie. Penso che le calze rendano i look divertenti e interessanti!

1. Da quanto porti le calze?

A dir la verità non è molto tempo. Penso quattro o cinque anni. Quando ero piccola le odiavo con tutto il cuore. Forse la mia altezza è sempre stato il maggior problema...1.80 hai presente quando tiri...ma non c'è più nulla da tirare?! Poi ho scoperto che la soluzione poteva essere prendere calze con più denari per poter tirare di più...e sono diventata ossessionata. Penso che davvero possano dare quel tocco in più ad un outfit.

2. Quanto spesso le indossi?

Le uso una o due volte a settimana più o meno da Settembre ad Aprile. Sfortunatamente uso ancora moltissimo i pantaloni anche se mi adoro con le calze.

Per vedere il resto...andate a the hosiery spot e usate il google traduttore.


You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. I love all the looks! Great style!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. io ho cominciato quest'anno...rigorosamente autoreggenti che i collant proprio non li reggo!ma per grazia di dio ogni tanto ne trovo anche io di un po' carine!!!sto inverno le sto usando un sacco!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some amazing styling, sweetheart! :) You're looking really pretty! And congrats on the interview :) I myself wear tights all the time!! they're so so comfy, and look so chic :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara,

    I love the post! Thank you very much! :)

    Jonathan

    thehosieryspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice post, dear ♥

    check out my new post.

    I'm telling about skincare today :)

    http://sugary-lime.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9057599

    xoxo

    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE