Found in the closet

December 09, 2014


Morning, I have spent this 8th December with my family at home. Maybe it is one of my favourite festivity cause we manage to decorate ALL the house for Christmas and I mean all...actually the talented one is my sister.
Coming back home I found in my closet this white jeans...think I haven't been wearing them for ages, and my BELOVED "Twin-set" pumps that give a pop of colour. Braid aside and here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gioooorno. Ho passato l'8 Dicembre con la mia famiglia a casa. Forse è una delle mie feste preferite, perchè ci mettiamo a decorare TUTTA la casa per il Natale e intendo davvero tutta...veramente il talento per questo è mia sorella.
Tornando a casa ho ritrovato nel mio armadio questi jeans bianchi...penso di non averli indossati per anni, e le mia AMATE scarpe di "Twin-set" che danno un tocco di colore. Treccia a lato e via.


Sweater: Vintage
Jeans: The end
Pumps: Twinset









 





You Might Also Like

17 commenti

  1. Beautiful! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely picture! The yellow heels are the perfect pop of color to the black and white combo!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh yes...this sweater is the coziest thing I've ever seen

      Delete
  4. Nice heels :) great look

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. quelle scarpe....bellissimeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE