Now I can handle them

December 11, 2014


Right now I am like a little child with lollipops...I found a beanie that can hold my hair...CAN YOU BELIEVE ITTTTTTT? I am desperately in love with any kind of hats...but because of my hair I can't wear any type. Tezenis saved my life!!! And it's also cheap...more or less 10euros. Then I met by coincidence this playground...perfect for the day.
P.s. Star Wars fans will understand this Hollister tee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In questo momento sono come una bambina con le caramelle...Ho trovato un berretto che riesce a contenere i miei capelli...MA RIUSCITE A CAPIRE?????? Io sono innamorata in maniera ossessiva di ogni tipo di cappello...ma a causa dei miei capelli discreti non posso mettere quel che mi pare. Tezenis mi ha salvato la vita!!! Ed è anche economico...più o meno 10euro. Poi mi sono imbattuta in questo parco giochi...perfetto per l'occasione.
P.s. I fan di star wars capiranno questa magliettina della Hollister.



Hat: Tezenis
Jacket: Dani
Tee: Hollister California
Trousers: Blanco
Booties: Greisy
















You Might Also Like

29 commenti

  1. DAT t-shirt O_O!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo!!!!pure io voglio quella magliaaaa!!!che fighe ste foto!!mi piacciono un sacco!!!hai preso una bellissima atmosfera!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vero?! ce n'erano tre tipi della Hollister...certo un po carucce per essere t shirt, ma abbordabili...sui 24 euro

      Delete
  3. Such great street graffiti. The artist is so talented. Some of this work is better than what you'll see in a gallery. Not to mention, your outfit is super casual and super cute. You look adorable. Loving the head tilt, whhhhaaaat? lol.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair, with or without hat! Great location :)

    www.incaseofneedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Le Foto sono bellissime!!!
    Hai i capelli troppe belli :-)
    xx, nissi

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie mille...ho dovuto scattare davanti ad un gruppo di signorotti scesi da una corriera...l'imbarazzo non ha mai fine

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. <3 I hope I'll be able not to ruin them cause I love them too...and I always destroy my shoes

      Delete
  7. Beautiful look, eyes and photos :) kisses from Poland

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really?! I am so bad at making up...this is the best comment...thanx a lot

      Delete
  8. you have an amazing blog
    would you like to follow each other?
    If yes comment me on http://sugary-lime.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/svetlanarenkas

    xoxo
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool outfit!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit, and love the setting!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking fabb!
    Shall follow each other by facebook and instagram?
    XX
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE