They always make me feel good

November 12, 2014



Checking my archive I saw this photo with Paola, actually I don't know why I didn't post it before... I think it's really nice. I love the contrast between our lipsticks. It was shot by my friend Babak, have a look to his blog. I take this opportunity to thank all my close friends, they always make me laugh and make me feel good. Thanx!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Controllando il mio archivio ho visto questa foto con Paola, in realtà non so perchè io non l'abbia mai postata...penso sia molto carina. Adoro il contrasto tra i nostri rossetti. E' stato uno scatto di Babak, date un'occhiata al suo blog. Colgo l'opportunità di ringraziare tutti i miei amici più stretti, mi fanno sempre ridere e mi fanno stare bene. Grazie!


Photos by Babak Shakiba


You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE