Rivoire 1872

November 24, 2014


Ohohoh! I am super duper excited... My body, my brain, my feelings have decided that it's winter, and in my mind winter means just one thing: Christmas. Only ONE MONTH. In the meanwhile I begin to feel confident to this season drinking hot chocolate. If you are in Florence it worth going to Rivoire in Piazza della Signoria in the very city centre; they make chocolate since 1872, all the waiters wear uniforms and the fornitures are from that period...it's like living in another epoch.
P.s. The cost is around 6 euros...a little bit more than the usual, but it worth it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohohoh! Sono super esaltata...Il mio corpo, la mia testa e le mie sensazioni hanno deciso che è inverno, e dentro di me inverno significa una sola cosa: Natale. Manca solamente UN MESE. Nel frattempo mi ambiento alla nuova stagione bevendo cioccolata calda. Se siete a Firenze vale la pena andare a Rivoire in Piazza della Signoria proprio nel cuore della città; fanno cioccolata dal 1872, tutti i camerieri sono in uniforme e i mobili sono d'epoca...è un pò come essere teletrasportati nel passato.
P.s. Il costo si aggira intorno ai 6 euro...un pò più del normale, ma merita.



You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. Such a cute gif, your hair is really awesome!

    answer; I took the picture of the car on Portobello Road when I was in London for a couple of weeks ago! I thought it was really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! I love hot chocolate! I hope you have a nice evening waiting for Christmas to come (like all of us)! :)

    Katarina x
    http://katarina-ahlsson.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas, yaaaay! And now you've got me craving hot choccie ;)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE