See-through-vest

November 05, 2014



These sunny days are far away  :-( There is nothing special about this outfit, but I really like my new vest <3
And actually there is also one more thing: this earring is my mother's pin. I think I am gonna try again to turn pins into earrings!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queste belle giornate ormai sono un lontano sogno :-( Non c'è nulla di speciale in questo look, ma sono molto soddisfatta del mio nuovo gilet.
E in realtà c'è anche un'altra cosa: quest'orecchino è una spilla di mia mamma. Penso che tenterò di nuovo di creare orecchini partendo da spille!!!


Vest: vintage
Shirt:vintage
Jeans: OVS
Booties: Makgio






You Might Also Like

3 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE