The bike

November 25, 2014



I always loved to ride the bike in Florence, cause I used to have it in my home-town. Unfortunately it is so difficult not to be stolen here...It happened to me after only one month. :-( This is not mine, but I had the opportunity to ride one again for one day. Eheh.
Anyway...if you can use it, it is a lovely sensation. W renewable energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Io ho sempre adorato andare in bicicletta a Firenze, perchè ne ho sempre avuta una nella mia città Natale. Sfortunatamente è quasi impossibile che non te la rubino qui...A me è successo solo dopo un mese. :-( Questa non è mia, ma ho avuto l'opportunità di usarne una di nuovo. Eheh.
In ogni caso...se potete usarla, è una sensazione fantastica, W l'energia rinnovabile.


Jacket: Handmade by my granny
Dress: Vintage
Oxfords: Zara



You Might Also Like

14 commenti

  1. You have amazing hair! I love the curl.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair! ;)
    kiss from italy
    Come to check it out the new post on my blog, you will like it:
    URL: http://honeyandcotton.org/a-d-e-l-e-1961-qualita-e-raffinatezza/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!

    http://simpleconceptdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetny blog ! ♥
    Jestem u Ciebie chyba po raz pierwszy prawda? Ale na pewno nie ostatni ! ;)
    zapraszam do mnie w wolnej chwili :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank god there is google translator...eheh
      Yes of course!!!!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the hair and the styling in general
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verissimo!!!appena capisco come e dove sarà la mia vita pure io me ne procuro una!!pensa che qua a bz invece vanno in sacco le bici elettriche!!!e a quella d'ufficio lasciamo spesso le chiavi su (su ordine del capo) eppure non la ruba nessuno 😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anche in banca vendevamo bici elettriche!:)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE