The costumized sweater

October 28, 2014



It's a long time that I haven't been wearing this sweater...Everytime I do it there is somebody that says that it's gorgeous...Handmade stuff is always the best. Thanx mum!!!!! My favourite sweater with my favourite winter shoes...couldn't be bad ;-)
Today I could use it without any longsleeves thanks to the weather...that's how I prefer it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Era un sacco di tempo che non mettevo questa maglia...Ogni volta che lo faccio c'è qualcuno che se ne innamora...le cose fatte a mano sono sempre le migliori. Grazie mamma!!!! La mia maglia preferita con le mie scarpe invernali preferite...non poteva andare male ;-)
Oggi ho potuto utilizzarla addirittura senza maglietta a maniche lunghe grazie al tempo...è la maniera che la preferisco.


Hat: Vintage
Sweater: Handmade
Top: Vintage
Jeans: OVS
Shoes: Greisy











You Might Also Like

6 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE