Not only garbage

August 10, 2014


Uhuhuuuuuh! I am really happy to share with you this photoshooting. It's a friend of mine's project: Babak. (Click the name to see his blog). I did the dress with recycled materials and he gave me the opportunity to do some shots. I want to thank our friends as well who lend us their studio and of course the model Areta.
There is something in these photos that I like a lot. Let me know what do you think about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhuhuuuuh! Sono felicissima di poter condividere con voi questo servizio fotografico. E' un progetto di un mio amico: Babak. (Cliccate il nome per vedere il suo blog). Ho fatto il vestito con materiale riciclato e lui mi ha dato l'opportunità di scattare qualche foto. Vorrei ringraziare anche i nostri amici che ci hanno prestato il loro studio e naturalmente la modella Areta. C'è qualcosa in queste foto che mi piace molto. Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate.















You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE