Dot dot dot

September 24, 2014



Oh September sweet September. I didn't even realized that it passed by. Anyway, it is still quite good weather to stay outside and enjoy the last sun rays. Here you are...a super simple outfit: skirt, boots and shirt...but what a shirt! It was my grandma's. Love vintage taste! I find the combination between the bow and the pois really elegant.
P.s. I promise I'll learn how to make up. I am pretty happy about the result. I don't wanna be hopeless, go Saraaaaaa!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Settebre dolce Settembre. Non mi sono nemmeno resa conto che sia passato. In ogni caso c'è ancora un bel calduccino per stare fuori e godersi gli ultimi raggi di sole. Ecco a voi...un outfit super semplice: gonna, stivali e camicia...ma che camicia! Era di mia nonna. Adoro il sapore vintage! Trovo che l'abbinamento fiocco-pois sia molto elegante.
P.s. Vi prometto che imparerò a truccarmi. Sono abbastanza soddisfatta del risultato. Non voglio essere senza speranza, forza Saraaaaa!!!!


Shirt: Handmade
Skirt: Vintage
Booties: Barone












You Might Also Like

3 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE