Cause the quality is important

August 08, 2014


It seems to be a curse, everywhere I go there is no internet... Now I am sitting in a bar "stealing" internet connection, ehehe ;-)
I couldn't take better pictures, but I really wanted to share with you this shirt. It was my granny's. Sometimes I ask myself why nowadays the quality is not even comparable to our grandparent's-time?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sembra essere una maledizione, ovunque vada non c'è internet...Ora sono seduta in un bar "e rubo" una connessione, eheheh ;-)
Non sono riuscita a fare foto migliori, ma volevo davvero condividere con voi questa camicetta. Era di mia nonna. A volte mi chiedo perchè la qualità delle cose al giorno d'oggi passi così in secondo piano rispetto all'epoca dei nostri nonni.

 Shirt: Handmade
Shorts: Bershka
Boots: Greisy
Bag: Almaplena






You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE