The bird cage

July 08, 2014


This is the perfect time to set to rights the house, no hurry, great weather. I know that maybe u think I am crazy, but I love when after the mess comes the order; I feel clean. Ok, during this activity, my eye has been caught by this fake bird-cage, and I transformed it into my scenary.
What do you think about this transformed-dress?! With a belt and a little bit of style my outfit was ready.
Never be too strict in your looks, u see?! a dress can become a skirt ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo è il tempo perfetto per riordinare la casa, nessuna fretta e bel tempo. So che forse potrò sembrare pazza, ma io adoro ammirare lo stato che muta da disordine a ordine; mi sento pulita. Ok, durante questa operazione mi sono imbattuta in una finta gabbia di uccelli e ne ho fatto il mio scenario di oggi.
Che ne pensate di questo vestito riadattato?! Con una cintura ed un pò di stile il gioco è fatto.
Non siate troppo rigorosi nei vostri look, vedete?! Un abito può diventare una gonna ;-)

Top: Vintage
Dress: Vintage
Boots: Greisy












You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. i sended you note message on your facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE