Watering?!

June 26, 2014



Today's post has shot half by me, half by my sis. I was feeling really hippy: insted of wearing flowers, I decided to water them :-)
I love this bright colours, and the watering can was perfect for the palette...ahahahah.
Another new entry...except the watering can... :-P are these earrings, a present from my mum. I find them super delicate, perfect for an elegant night, and for an easier look as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oggi il post è stato scattato mezzo da me e mezzo da mia sorella. Mi sentivo molto hippy: invece di mettere fiori, ho deciso di annaffiarli :-)
Adoro questi colori accesi, e l'annaffiatoio si abbinava perfettamente ai toni...ahahaha
Un'altra new entry...a parte l'annaffiatoio... :-P sono questi orecchini, un regalo della mamma. Li trovo molto delicati, perfetti per una notte elegante, ma anche per un look più tranquillo.


Top: Vintage
Jeans: Wit boy
Sandals: Peluso
Earring: Tattoo


















You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. amazing sara!!! Where was it?! baci,caro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bella bella bella!!!soprattutto quella grande di profilo!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE