Zombie-Hostess

November 02, 2013




Maybe it's better if I don't say to much cause you have a bunch of pics as evidences...
This is how Florence looked like on Halloween night. There were Babak, Ioanna, Paola and I wandering.
I couldn't play too much with my costume cause I was working as an hostess till 21.00...so I decided to become a zombie Hostess :-P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forse è meglio se non parlo troppo, perchè mi sembra che possiate farvi un'idea dalle foto...
Ecco come appariva Firenze la notte di Halloween. C'eravamo io Babak, Paola e Ioanna.
Purtroppo non ho potuto giocare troppo col travestimento perchè uscivo da lavoro come hostess alle 21.00...e quindi ho pensato di diventare un'hostess zombie :-P

Tailleur: Mad by my Grandma
Shirt: Nara Camicie
Shoes: Zara































You Might Also Like

14 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE