Atelier Giulia Carla Cecchi

November 10, 2013


I don't know why I forgot to publish these pics. Unfortunately I wasn't in the right place to take pictures, but I shot couple of times.
Last May took place a catwalk by Atelier Pola Cecchi, a stylist daughter of Giulia Carla Cecchi. Last year I worked with her to realized a chevalier (a sort of cape) and she invited me to see the catwalk. I don't have pics of the chevalier because when I realized that it was its turn on stage...it was too late :-(
The style is really strange, but I find every dress very very elegant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non so perchè io abbia dimenticato di pubblicare queste immagini. Sfortunatamente non ero proprio nel posto migliore per fare foto, ma qualche scatto sono riuscita a farlo.
Lo scorso Maggio ha preso luogo una sfilata dell'Atelier Pola Cecchi, una stilista figlia di Giulia Carla Cecchi. Lo scorso anno ho collaborato con lei per la realizzazione di uno chevalier (una mantella) e lei mi ha invitato alla sfilata. Non ho immagini dello chevalier perchè quando ho realizzato che fosse arrivato in passerella...era troppo tardi :-(
Lo stile è un pò particolare, ma trovo che ogni vestito sia davvero elegante.


Atelier Giulia Carla Cecchi


The stylist





You Might Also Like

7 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE