Good girl

November 08, 2013


One day I used this uniform when I was working as an hostess, I liked it and I used it again. Nothing special, but I think that the hairdo, the shirt with the collar, the oxfords and the leggins are well mixed together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho usato questa divisa una volta, quando lavoravo come hostess, mi è piaciuta e l'ho riproposta. Nulla di speciale, ma credo che la pettinatura, la camicetta col colletto, le oxfords e i leggings siano ben combinati.


Shirt: Zara
Leggings: Bianco
Oxfors: Zara







You Might Also Like

14 commenti

  1. La terza è MOLTO bella Sara! Ti devo fare una foto cosi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! ♥

    www.myblondesmoothie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable blouse and I love your hairstyle! <3
    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci Cécile. I like this hairdo too, is not difficult, but a little bit long to do...

      Delete
  4. fantastic;)

    follow me?------------>http://redlips-evelinafashion.blogspot.com/
    kiss;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit! :D

    http://muffestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE