unDeR tHe cOaT...

March 08, 2013



I really have to say it this week...Thank God is Friday!!!!!
I wish you a wonderful week-end and I leave you with the outfit under the coat...

Questa settimana lo devo dire veramente...Grazie al cielo è Venerdì!!!!!
Vi auguro uno splendido finesettimana e vi lascio con l'outfit sotto il cappotto...


Everything: Vintage
Tights: Pompea
Rain-boots: Agatha Ruiz de la Prada









Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Seguitemi su Facebook e Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. bella la giacchina e l'abbinamento con le righe!!!approvatissimo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. un piccolo aiuto dalla cugina con le righe...

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love your Wellies! WOuld you like to follow each other?

    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE