SHeeP Skin

March 03, 2013



Yesterday night I went out for a dinner with some of my friends and this was my outfit.
The coat, plus the scarf, plus the bag reminds of the sheep skin don't they?!
It was a long time that I haven't been wearing these shoes, I am happy and they are super comfy!!!

Ieri sera sono uscita per una cenetta con alcuni dei miei amici e questo era il mio look.
Cappotto, più sciarpa, più borsa ricordano molto un montone vero?!
Era un sacco che non mettevo queste scarpe, sono contenta e sono super comode!!!


Coat: Zara
Shirt: Nara Camicie
Jeans: Sisley
Socks: Sisi









Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Seguitemi su Facebook e Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Me encanta el look, la sudadera muy bonita!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice neutral colors combo! Love your coat <3

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from japan

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE