WIth tHE GanGSTA Man

August 08, 2012



And this is my other cousin Leonard, we call him Leo. We had a family reunion on Sunday, so I had the opportunity to see many of my relatives. By the way the shirt that I am wearing belonged to my mum and was sewed by my grandma, I really like it.

E questo è il mio altro cugino Leonard, noi lo chiamiamo Leo. Domenica c'è stata una riunione di famiglia e così sono riuscita a a rivedere molti dei miei parenti. A proposito, questa camicia era di mia mamma ed era stata fatta da mia nonna, a me piace un sacco.

T-shirt: homemade
Skirt: Wit-boy
Sandals: Nero Giardini
Bag: Mazzini











You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Andiamo alla macchina, andiamo a ballare, lalalalalallalalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Lovely blouse

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE