tHE pUGliAN DrESS

August 20, 2012


Hi everybody, how you doing?
I am coming back from a week of total relax in the south of Italy: Puglia.
I didn't use my laptop and I tried to avoid also my mobile phone. A M A Z I N G
This dress is the only thing I bought there in a flea market. Very very comfortable.

Ciao a tutti, voi come ve la passate?
Io sono appena tornata da una settimana di totale relax in sud Italia: Puglia.
Non ho usato il portatile ed ho cercato di limitare anche l'utilizzo del telefonino. F A N T A S T I C O
Questo abito è l'unica cosa che ho comprato in un mercatino. Molto molto comodo.

Dress: flea market
Flip flop: Yamamay






You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. ...lotte assurde nelle bancarelle per acquistare il vestito:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foto stupende, non le solite foto tradizionali. :)


    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very comfortable and very very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE