BuRgUNdy AnD BluE

March 03, 2012



I mixed strange colours together. And finally I used my tie again, I am very happy!
To do everything more colourful I wore the peruvian ear-rings, I find them so cute :-)
Maybe tomorrw if I'll have time I'll post the labels of my clothes, but today I am really tired. Night guys!

Ho mixato strani colori assieme. E finalmente ho usato di nuovo la mia cravatta, sono molto contenta!
Per rendere il tutto ancora più colorato ho indossato gli orecchini peruviani, li trovo così carini :-)
Forse domani se avrò tempo posterò analiticamente tutti i vestiti, ma oggi sono proprio stanca. Notte ragazzi!

...

Here we are, today I got up early and I already did many many things, one of them my labeled poster!
Have a nice day.

Eccoci, oggi mi sono svegliata presto e ho già fatto un mucchio di cose, tra cui il poster con etichette!
Buona giornata a tutti.













You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE