Winter wonderland

December 24, 2016


Ehi, Happy Christmas everyone! My family and I will celebrate tomorrow for lunch, the house is full of relatives, and I am so happy!
Unfortunately the snow didn't reach our town yet, but there is one spot where the sun never show up, that is always white. It is just frost that never melts. We met also other photographers there cause it is really magic.
For this background I used a kind of old russian outfit: Burgundy Redingote, high boots and hat. Underneath I wore a lovely kilt of my mum, that has the same tone of the coat.
Happy Christmas Everyone!

Hat: Sisley
Coat: Handmade vintage
Boots: Morena Spain
Sweater: OVS
Kilt: Handmade by my granny
Tights: Calzedonia

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis














 

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE