Welcome to hell

December 10, 2016



After two seasons in Crete I had to do a post of the Genti Koule (the stadium of the team OFI). All the entrance of the more "hooligan"s section is full of graffiti. I have been there for one match two months ago, it is definitely an experience...hard experience. ahahah
The look wasn't thought for this background, but when I looked at me in the mirror the only option for a matching post was the Genti Koule.
It is the second time that I use the double satin eye pencil of Tommy G to create my lipstick, and I love it. For the hairdo I realized two bantuknots and the look was ready. Outfit?! Casual of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dopo due stagioni a Creta dovevo assolutamente fare un post sul Genti Koule (lo stadio della squadra OFI). L'entrata della parte più "ultras" è piena di graffiti. Ci sono stata per una partita due mesi fa, è sicuramente un esperienza da fare...un po' estrema. ahahah
Il look inizialmente non era pensato per questo sfondo, ma quando mi sono guardata allo specchio c'era solo un posto dove il tutto sarebbe risultato armonioso: il Genti Koule.
E' la seconda volta che uso la double satin eye pencil di Tommy G per realizzare il rossetto e mi piace un sacco. Per l'acconciatura ho fatto due bantuknots e...pronta. L'outfit?! Chiaramente casual

Jacket: BSB COLLECTION
Sweater: Vintage
Top: Vintage
T-shirt: Vintage
Skirt:Witboy
Tights: H&M
Boots: Greisy

Lips: double satin eye pencil- water resistant24 of Tommy G

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis



 



 










You Might Also Like

10 commenti

  1. love your hairdo :)

    x tiphaine
    http://www.tiphainemarie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the first time that I am trying it, but i like it a lot too

      http://7-sevendays.blogspot.gr/

      Delete
  2. more punky rock today...thank youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank youuuuu. I have always thought that lipsticks don't suit me...but the last year I am trying to experiment

      Delete
  4. Love your style!!
    Fantastic

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!


    Eliana,
    https://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE