Cretan twilight

October 05, 2015

 

These pics are from a couple of weeks ago, now the weather is not so friendly anymore, shorts are allowed just during the day.
Slowly slowly Autumn is reaching us too.
Lately I really like vests, but I have only three, I think I will take more. This is a vintage one, a see-through, I love it combined with shirts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queste foto sono di un paio di settimane fa, ora il clima non è più così permissivo, i pantaloncini sono ammessi solo durante il giorno. Piano piano l'autunno raggiunge anche noi.
Ultimamente mi piacciono un sacco i gilet, ma ne ho solo tre, credo che ne prenderò di più. Questo è uno vintage see-through, lo adoro abbinato alle camicie.

Vest: Vintage
Shirt: Vintage
Shorts: Berska
Sandals: Fashion times

Pics By Tilemachos Tsouramanis










You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE