Lil carrot out of the ground

January 08, 2018


Should we say: Orange is the new black?! Guess soooooo. Sometimes I go a little crazy with my outfits, and I thought that this was one of these times, but incredibly, everyone I met, liked this look... craziness score!!! To realize this style, you have to collect all the orange items of your closet and wear them...ahahah! I chose this palette, cause this time I knew where I was going to shoot, and I wanted to blend with the landscape, what do you think?!
P.s. If you want to visit this forest...that is amazing in season of the year; you just take the old street that goes from Patra to Tripoli (Greece).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dobbiamo dire: Orange is the new black?! Direi di sì. A volte i miei outfit sono un pò eclettici, e pensavo che questo fosse uno di questi casi, invece, incredibilmente a chiunque ho incontrato è piaciuto il look... la pazzia ha fatto centro!!! Per riprodurlo bisogna scegliere tutti gli elementi arancioni presenti nell'armadio e indossarli...ahahah! A parte gli scherzi, ho scelto questa tonalità cromatica, perchè per una volta sapevo dovrei avrei scattato le foto, e volevo amalgamarmi col paesaggio, che ne pensate?!
P.s. se volete visitare questo bosco... il quale è magnifico in ogni stagione; dovete prendere la vecchia strada che collegava Patrasso a Tripoli (Grecia).

Hat: Vintage Greek market under Akropolis similar here
Coat: Handmade by my granny similar here
Scarf: Vintage Greek market under Akropolis similar here
Vest: Handmade by my mum similar here or here
Dress: Vintage shop in Florence similar here
Tights: Calzedonia similar here
Boots: Noname similar here

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis
















You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE