Gitan

January 25, 2018



This skirt has been a b-day gift from my auntie, it has a gipsy touch that I adoooore. Today I am in the category of carefree outfits that are sooooo comfy: maxi skirt, maxi cardigan and beanie...should I say more?!
For the special touch I used this peacock belt of my mum, super vintage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questa gonna è un regalo di compleanno della mia zia, ha un tocco gitano così accattivante. Oggi sono nella categoria dei look spensierati, super comodi: maxi gonna, maxi cardigan e berretto... devo aggiungere altro?!
Per il tocco speciale ho usato questa cintura con pavone di mia mamma, super vintage.

Beanie: OVS similar here
Cardigan: Vintage similar here or here
Skirt: Vintage similar here
Top: Tezenis similar here
Belt: Vintage, here
Boots: Barone similar here

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis








You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE