The thorny flowers

October 04, 2017



I was soooo excited to shoot with these flowers!!! Probably my mum will laugh, she hates me when I put flowers in my head, but I simply love it. When I found this red flower band, I easily decided to pair it with my Haris Cotton dress, cause it turn out to be from the same chromatic palette.
Booties, flowers and maxi dress...so hippy! :-P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quando ho scovato questi fiori non vedevo l'ora di scattare un post!!! Probabilmente mia mamma riderà tantissimo, perchè non mi sopporta con i fiori in testa, ma io li adoro. Quando ho trovato questo cerchiello fiorito non è stato difficile decidere di abbinarlo con il mio vestito Haris Cotton, visto che si tratta della stessa paletta cromatica.
Stivali, fiori e maxi vestito...che hippy! :-P

Head Band: No name
Dress: Haris Cotton
Boots: Greisy

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis











You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE