Violet

April 22, 2016


I still have few posts about Patra's countryside to share with you.
This skirt is one of my very first creations, so I am really attached to it. For the shooting I was wearing this hat, cause I think it matches a lot with the style, but I have to say that "in normal life" I used the combination without hat.
There is just one thing to say: how beautiful looks nature with the flowers?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho ancora qualche post della campagna di Patrasso da condividere.
La gonna è una delle mie primissime creazioni, quindi ne sono legatissima. Per lo shooting ho indossato questo cappello perchè penso si sposi bene con lo stile, ma devo dire che nella "vita normale" ho indossato questa combinazione senza.
C'è solo una cosa da dire: che bella è la natura in fiore?!

Skirt: DIY by me
T-shirt: Vintage
Boots: Barone
Hat: Vintage

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis






 










You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. Wow! great outfit! <3
    http://fotmagstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, your hair is amazing! Let me know if you would like to follow each other also, loving your blog! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE