My love

April 18, 2016


In the meanwhile I arrived in Crete. Today I am KO, but I have interneeeeeet! Super. This is enough to feel lighter.
This post has been shot few days before leaving. I am still thinking of my cats...I will miss them so much. This is the mother: Ivi. Today is my first day outside home, and I was nostalgic, that's why I chose this post.
I combined my favourite shirt (got it in one street market in Padova for few euros), with this Motivi jumpsuit. Jumpsuits reminds me of summer, and what about you?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nel frattempo sono arrivata a Creta. Oggi sono KO, ma ho interneeeet! Super. Già questo basta per sollevarmi.
Questo post è stato scattato qualche giorno prima di partire. Sto ancora pensando ai miei micetti... Mi mancheranno troppo. Questa è la mamma: Ivi.
Oggi è il mio primo giorno fuori casa, ed ero un pò nostalgica, ecco perché ho scelto questo post.
Ho abbinato la mia camicia preferita (presa al mercato di Padova con pochi euro), ad una tuta nera di Motivi. A me le tute fanno tanto estate...e a voi?!

Shirt: Vintage
Jumpsuit: Motivi
Loafers: Bata

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis











You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Tilemaxos è diventato bravo e anche tu sei molto naturale difronte al suo obiettivo i capelli sono il tuo miglior accessorio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilemaxos è diventato bravo e anche tu sei molto naturale difronte al suo obiettivo i capelli sono il tuo miglior accessorio

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE