Family

February 03, 2015



It's two days that I am not feeling that well. Nothing serious, but you know that annoying feeling that you can't breath well from the nose, your throat is aching and you're a little bit weak?!
Ok, but I am super lucky cause my sis is taking care of me! Yesterday evening I was just lying on the sofa flirting with the "twostepsfaraway"- plug repeating my self " yes you can move your ass a you can charge your phone!"...when I hear the celestial voice of my sis: " Dinner is ready" and she had already eaten. <3 <3 <3
Even if we fight a lot a sister is always a sister. The chemistry between bros\sis can't be reach by friends...in good and bad ways :-P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E' due giorni che non sto al mio meglio. Niente di grave, sapete quella fastidiosa sensazione del naso tappato, gola che pizzica e debolezza generale?!
Bene, ma sono super fortunata perché mia sorella si sta prendendo cura di me! Ieri sera ero sdariata sul divano e stavo flirtando con la presa nel muro che era a due passi ripetendomi " sì ce la farai ad alzare il sedere e ricaricare il tuo cellulare!"...quando ho sentito la voce celestiale di mia sorella: "la cena è pronta" e lei aveva già mangiato. <3 <3 <3
Anche se litighiamo un sacco, una sorella è sempre una sorella. La chimica tra fratelli\sorelle non potrà mai essere raggiunta dagli amici...sia per cose positive, che negative :-P

You Might Also Like

3 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE