Combo shirts

February 13, 2015



Ehehe, long time no see ya. The biiiiig problem is that I have so much material for the blog...but I was hopefully waiting for internet connection in these days...Yesterday they said I have to wait 25 days more. KILL ME NOW.
Anyway, here you are a quick post about my combo-shirts of last night. I am obsessed about the reuse. I love to wear dresses as skirts, skirts as tops...and many other switches. Take this shirt-skirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eheh, da quanto non ci si sente. Il graaaaande problema è che ho un sacco di materiale per il blog...ma aspettavo speranzosa la connessione internet in questi giorni...Ieri hanno detto che devo aspettare altri 25 giorni, AMMAZZATEMI.
Ad ogni modo, eccovi un veloce post sulla mia combo di camicie della scorsa sera. Sono ossessionata dal riutilizzo. Adoro mettere vestiti come gonne, gonne come top...e molti altri scambi. Eccovi una camicia-gonna.


Shirts: Vintage
Jacket: Vintage 




You Might Also Like

2 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE