soMeonE SayS PocaHonTas

April 04, 2013



Hi how have you been in these Easter holidays? I've been terribly bad. I had the flue :-(
Anyway, I am here ready to start again.
Today I brought the spring in my head with this maxi flower. Even if when a friend of mine saw me he said: " Pocahontas"...  The bag is full of colours, from now on I am gonna wear it to be happier ;-)

Ciaoooo, come avete trascorso queste vacanze pasquali? Io sono stata malissimo. Ho avuto la febbre. :-(
Comunque, sono pronta a rimettermi in gioco.
Oggi ho portato un pò di primavera in testa con questo maxi fiore. Anche se un mio amico appena mi ha vista ha escamato: " Pocahontas". La borsa è piena di colori, da ora in avanti la metterò per essere più felice ;-)


Headband: Made by me
Scarf: Vintage
Jacket: Vintage
Shirt: Dad's
Jeans: Guess
Heels: Twin set
Bag: Desigual








Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Seguitemi su Facebook e Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE