Stars and sea

September 04, 2017



Good morning!!!!
Even if it's Monday and even if in one hour I must go to work, I am super happy, I have been to Italy for three days for one of my friend's wedding. It recharged me a lot. I don't have enough pics to make a post, but you can see some in my instagram account @7sevendaysara.
Anyway, this shooting has been done just before leaving, in a really interesting place in Stalida, just before the sunset. I think I will shoot again here, it is a really relaxing corner just next to the beach.
Outfit?! A dress with the stars...how can you be possible be wrong?! ahaha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buon giorno!!!!
Anche se è lunedì e tra un'ora devo andare a lavorare, sono stra felice, sono stata in Italia per tre giorni per un matrimonio di un'amica. Mi sono proprio ricaricata. Non ho abbastanza foto per fare un post, ma ne potete vedere alcune nel mio account instagram @7sevendaysara.
Passando ad altro, questo shooting è stato fatto pochi minuti prima di partire in un posticino interessante di Stalida, giusto prima del tramonto. Penso che tornerò a scattare ancora, perchè è un angolino molto carino e rilassante, proprio di fianco alla spiaggia.
Outfit?! Con un vestito con le stelle come si può sbagliare?! ahahah.

Top: Intimissimi
Dress: Tally Weijl
Shoes: Afrodite

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis







You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE