Next to the church

January 21, 2016


A miracle! The pictures I had lost because of the crush of the hard disk have been recovered. I can't believe it, I am super happy. I have still pics about the summer. LOL
The first post I want to share with you, after the fresh good news, has been shot in my hometown Feltre. In these days we have a really grey weather also in Greece, so that's why I felt like choosing these pics.
P.s. I totally fell in love with this amazing granny's scarf, It's huge, wonderful and warm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un miracolo! Le foto che avevo perso dopo il collasso del disco rigido sono state recuperate. Non ci posso credere, sono troppo felice. Ho ancora foto dell'estate. LOL
Il primo post che voglio condividere con voi, dopo questa stupenda notizia è stato scattato nella mia città natale Feltre. In questi giorni c'è un tempo molto grigio anche qui in Grecia, ecco perchè ho deciso di scegliere proprio queste immagini.
P.s. Mi sono perdutamente innamorata di questa splendida sciarpa di mia nonna. E'enorme, magnifica e calda.

Scarf: Vintage (granny's)
Jacket: Vintage (granny's)
Shirt: Vintage (dad's)
Trousers: Vintage
Shoes: Vintage

Pics by Tilemachos Tsouramanis














You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Bellissima giacca, bellissima sciarpa, bellissima tu!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh...giacca della nonna Lia...altri tempi. Grazie tesoro

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE