Sisterhood

July 16, 2015



Last week my sister came to visit me. The first stop was of course Knossos. I have to say that I appreciated it even more the second time!!!
Then, not on porpous my sister and I had the same colours of clothes, so I like this shooting even more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La scorsa settimana è venuta a trovarmi mia sorella. La prima tappa è stata Cnosso. Devo dire che l'ho apprezzato ancora di più la seconda volta!!!
Inoltre senza averlo studiato prima io e mia sorella avevamo lo stesso colore di abiti, per questo le foto mi piacciono ancora di più.


Shirt: vintage
Shorts: bershka
Slipons: bata


Pics by Sara Nena and Fabiola Nena











You Might Also Like

1 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE